I have been nominated by Jessica Edouard, the talented author of Send Sunshine, her goal, to bring focus to human kindness and positivity by sharing it with as many people as she can reach! By nominating me for my very first award she truly did send a load of sunshine my way today with this sweet gesture. Get a load of sunshine and check out her blog! Thank you Jessica 🙂
With this award I must share 7 facts about myself.
1. I always secretly wanted to be a writer, but I have always been terrified of rejection.
2. The first American food I ever tried when I arrived in the U.S was pizza, 21 years later, as unhealthy as I know it is, it is still my favorite……Did someone say veggie Supreme? 😛
3. I would like to be in tip top shape some day and be some sort of fitness junkie……but I can’t stop eating pizza……dilemma.
4. The true idea behind my blog is to just share and hopefully inspire someone by never giving up myself. In life, in love, in general.
5. My husband is amazing, and sometimes I think I lucked out because he is way to kind and I don’t know how he puts up with me, but he reminds me I’m amazing too!
6. My favorite book is The Jungle, I can read it over and over again.
7. I listen to just about every music genre, but acoustic music really hits the soul for me.
And now for nominations!
1.I wanted to nominate A Momma’s View, this very honest woman shares her day-to-day interactions with her children, her husband and even her pets. She is honest and true to who she is, and I truly enjoy her blog.
2. For a “dose of positivity” and some witty humor and helpful tips check out 2HelpfulGuys, with over 2,100 followers, they took the time to respond to my comments and read my blog as well. Not only are they helpful, but super committed and loyal to their fans 🙂
3. I am a newly converted wanna be fitness and health junkie, so I was pleasantly surprised when I came across My Clean Eating Experiment, a health and fitness blog that is a bit more realistic with the challenges mother’s face when trying to lose weight and eat healthy. Stephanie keeps it real with her successes and dieting fails (Like when she gave into that cheeseburger). Check her out! 🙂
4. I don’t think The Belle Jar takes awards, but I absolutely love her passion for talking about feminism and sexual assault. I think more people should write passionately about topics like these and you should check her out for a little dose of in your face reality.
5. Laura Cook Photography is a photo blog I just discovered, I love her photography, but more than anything her expressions and stories behind each photograph. Sometimes photographers tell stories with images but sometimes were lucky enough to find one who can also express them in words honestly and simply.
I know it says to nominate 7 blogs, but I am so new that these are the 5 I can honestly talk about. As I learn more about others I am following I will definitely share with everyone.
Here are the rules:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7-15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
A Thank you again to Jessica Edouard for the nomination. I think the best part of it all is that I got to share with others what I enjoy reading about so that they too can enjoy it, and although it is a bit of work, I think it is totally worth it.